Looks like we had a first predator (all chickens are fine). The wire was ripped from the frame in a corner. Glad the coop door is rubber bungied...
Fantastic! I'll do it in summer when windows are open :) I really thought we'd have the new stove in by now so I didn't have to do another 1 ton...
BB, I can't find the thread, but it looked like this, only he used it vertical....
Corrugated clear plastic panels I thought.
I wasn't able to find your thread on that to show BB, would you remember incase she wants to do it too?
Zack323 recently showed he covered his door opening with cardboard when he did his. I'm inclined to try something similar to help keep the dust...
:rofl: :lol: Sounds like my smoking shop vac lol. Well, change of plans as of like 5 minutes ago, WWW went to dealer. It's now straight up...
I think Gasifier did his with clear plastic panels, he takes them off in the summer.
How do you clean the top horizontal run out the wall?
I'm so happy for you and Piney family.
[IMG]
Get well soon Mister, I'll gladly wave goodbye to 2023 with you.
[MEDIA]
Absolutely could be. Our home now has a 1952 chimney and it was terrible when we purchased in 2012.
Personally we let the smaller logs dry a year or 2 or more, the bigger ones dry bucked the same. By the time he splits it, they're so dry they...
Sorry Zack, I'm no expert, but have burned a long time, other's here have excellent advice like Ronaldo and Mag Craft might chime in, and see...
I drove to town today, it was gorgeous! Yellow trees and red bushes (usually the leaves are blown off or froze and fall). 60* only a breeze and...
Hoarders, I left 2 blank spaces at the beginning of this thead if there is good info that should be in there. Idk, maybe a energy calculator, or...
Lodgepole exclusivley, Colo and Wy, 80-100% flyash. Zack323 , do you burn mostly low fires?
I just checked our box, it's "strike on box", guess that explains why they rarely lit when striked on our old Schrader stove lol.