What's the situation now?
Do people surf in the ocean in New England?
Our first home was a 20x30 cabin, loved it!
I did miss it til you mentioned. Chvymn99 is the dark spot the second coon is at the repair/reinforcement you did on the coop?
Thinking of short legs- Corgi, some Beagles and Bassett come to mind. Lol, Chihuahua, Pug and Bernese Mt Dog? Interesting looking little doggie :)
Is this the place the methheads tried to steal you saw from?
Are you home from the hospital now? I'm praying for you and your Bride, and damming Murphy out of your lives. And real men cry.
Yes, that sounds good too! brenndatomu suggested it to me years ago (tall masonry chimney) and I had a similar one to this that was given to me...
:confused: Sorry
Buttermilk , how is your foot today? What did your foot look like and feel like when you got up this morning?
www.amazon.com/Conair-Mid-Size-Styler-Dryer-White/dp/B001LQY1X4/ref=sr_1_19?crid=3USQJF0OOFFY0&keywords=hair+dryer&qid=1698024150&sprefix=hair+drye...
:)
Did she get to lick the bowl?
Oops, I looked it up, I thought I had the tree memorized. It was the 1860 census that said Kansas Territory so correct. We had Dr Quinn Medicine...
I was treated to lunch at Perkin's on Thursday and it was the best meal I've had in years. I ordered the lunch duo of 1/2 chicken sandwich and...
Seems Colorado Territory was made in 1861 and a state in 1876, so why does my ancestors 1881 say "Kansas Territory"? Colorado Territory - Wikipedia
:eek:
Would a damper help?
You know, it might have been your posts, sorry I mixed you up. Is your porch screened and you take the poly carb off in the summer?
Oh boy, scary. Hope your foot heals quickly.