They were my fire starter for 20 years. Bit of newspaper to get them going, they'd light and burn far longer than when the newspaper was ash and...
I was taken there a couple times as a kid too!! I got lost one time, ended up in the Fortune Teller room while sporting my Dorothy Hamill...
So interesting! I can't imagine, my Grandpa would have been 5 and my Grandma 3. Any idea on what the furniture in the bottom right of the pic...
:rofl: :lol:
If we move 2025/6, I'm carpeting living room and bedrooms. Can't wait!!
And when someone seals it up with good intentions, but then calls for a leaky roof when icicles form and drip without the ridgevent ventilation.
Nice :)
Too bad it didn't hold together. Did your stack shift? Or can you scoot the stove back a couple inches? Hopefully the webbing doesn't melt, is...
I'm so sorry.
20's. Snowing.
We have a few inches here too, 20's today. Boo.
Lol on pictures. I'm not so bad on my pc, but useless on my phone lol. Welcome :)
Crud, I'm cold snowy, but it is most years. This year is different, practically Indian Summer this October! We'll deal with a bad winter since...
I'm thrilled for you!
And that goofball was giggling way too hard again at like 5:30 this morning. Glad he still finds me entertaining after all these years lol :)
Happy Birthday Dear Denny Backwoods Savage [ATTACH]
Idk, are you sure? you're absolutely positive?
:thumbs:
Thanks, wow, I didn't know. WWW laughed his butt off til tears when I told him "I don't think you can surf in NE". Somewhere in life I was told...
I just figured out what Fabz means, lol for years I thought it was a reflection of his sexual orientation.