It was full of 200 years worth of sand, too. Kinda hard on muh only 36" chain
Waste of time. Should have either noodled it into burnable sized pieces or thrown it in the swamp. That crap was so twisted, when we split it, it...
I'm good, Veep. How's you?
Here's the tree we knocked down. 394 with a 36" bar [ATTACH]
May as well. That's my title in both hunting camps. Nobody else even brings a saw, now
Nah. I'm good. Thanks for offering though
I'm ok. Sorry to hear about your tank/handle. Hurts to eff up an old saw like that
Evening fellas, homos, slackers. I think I covered everyone. Got our wood all split. How's you?
Speaking of needing one of those, how is the grinder you picked up from TSS?
Ok. So you have it wired in series. 24 volt system. To use a 12 volt charger, you'd need to hook the leads to + and - on only 1 battery at a time...
Which posts are marked + and - on each battery?
I suppose "big" was a poor choice of words. The trucks I've worked on with a Cummins or Cat were 24v
I did that once. They all fell to the ground. Does that mean they're good? Or bad? :rootintootin:
If its a big diesel, it's probably 24v. Smaller diesels may be 12v
No. Series would be 24. In parallel, + goes to +, and + goes to starter.
I'm ok. Tomorrow marks the day I'll be finishing my concrete on the big job. Gotta start helping put up the 70 x 75 building next week
Are the barreries wired in series or parallel?
Also, howdy Mikes, Johnboy, Rodney. Hope to get to know a few more names here
What the heck? I didn't get an invite, Dallas. How's you?
See ya Johnboy