I'm ok. Enjoying mid 60's for work day temps
Just remember, when you buy beef by the whole, 1/2, or 1/4, you're buying hanging weight. They gut it, skin it, behead it, hang it, then cut it...
Stumping sucks[ATTACH]
^^ Lol. Real exciting
I'm ok. Taking an hour break then back out to the garage. Gonna put that bb cylinder on the blue raffle saw I won
I'm ok. Just hotter than hell. Hard to work outside when it's 95°
Morning
Never seen one with 2 rings I don't think. Aftermarket maybe
I believe the early 7910's had the ring over the intake as well. Not sure why they changed
That one may well have a clogged tank vent, but the either the needle or seat are failing, allowing fuel to leak by.
What else did you do on lunch break?
I don't care what I do. It's nice to change it up
I'm ok. Worked 11 hours and cut wood and sharpened chains for 3 more. Tired out
They don't work for Rodney Leadfarmer either
Howdy. Mmm. Steel [ATTACH]
Takes a half hour to touch it up. 2 hours to do it rigbt if it's rocked at all Or 10 minutes on a Simington
117 DL's worth of full comp
Yeah. Not sure for how long, though. Ain't like I'm gonna call him and tell him I'm done with it lol
Yeah
How dat?