Here. This may help you get back into it [MEDIA]
They are softer than a 372. More like a 7900. Smooth. I thought the dolmar was weird at first, but awesome at the same time. I don't really have a...
Me neither. I need to cut a truckload in a few weeks for deer camp. Only burned about a face cord last year up there.
It has the same A/V as the 0 series. Rubber. No springs like a 361 or 441. Those are smoother
The vertical arm adjustment works well (similar to yours) if you play with angles enough to know how it'll cut. Raise the arm up and roll the...
They're strong stock. I don't get normal gains from them until I put a long bar on them. Clint's pulls a 36 with respectable authority
Stihl got it. Gonna bring it down to tn and set it up
I think he will. He rebuilt it from the bottom up and these are the first cuts. I need to get a couple tanks through it. Wish I didn't have all my...
[MEDIA]
Almost as relaxing as staying home. Camping 5 miles away from home is more work than it's worth. But hey, that's where the shindig was
Not much. Just slacking, I guess lol
Winterized the camper and cleaned up the garage
I'm doing well. Thanks. Busy and tired out after work. Supposed to rain Wednesday. Looking forward to that
Evening slackers. Gonna try and get on your 461 this week Dallas. I'll make a runner out of it for ya
Are you selling hotdogs or beer there? Ain't no way you bought tickets.... Go Blue!!!
I'm ok, Jason. Camping with friends
Thanks Veep. Cut some euc for me
Camping. Fall Fest here in town. Hanging with friends
Hell Yeah
Bring the fridge to TN?