[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
definitive dave may have some stuff in a box. Or he may be able to you locate what you need
I'm ok. Still in the same spot I was a couple hours ago. Relaxing
Dallas will run a Dolmar. I think he's whording a couple but won't tell anyone
Hi Dallas. How's work? I've been laying ledge stone on a garage and house. Looks pretty cool. I'll get pics tomorrow
Yeah, it was fun. 14 hours each way can lick me though. Wish everybody wasn't so far away
Not much. Killed a 6 pt tonight. Had tenderloins for a snack
Just catching up in here. Long weekend. Howdy
Hi Dallas. Doing good. Got stuff laid out for TN tomorrow am. Leaving here 5am.
Evening, men
Aww...how bromantic
Evening
No dice. My model isn't listed in there. I ended up finding a refurb on the bay for $63 shipped
Ok. Ported a 346 yesterday and had to leave before in was done. Got home at 11:30 last night and finished it at 230am lol. Slacking today Anybody...
Howdy fhc'ers
This is my 3rd one, but the only AM bb. Doesn't seem to want to idle consistently. I set the L screw where I normally do and pick the saw up and...
Wouldn't bother me if I didn't have 12 hours invested into cutting and porting it. I cant tell if its the carb, cylinder, or coil
Howdy boys. I wonder how far a guy can throw a 6421 makita with a pos junkass 84cc cylinder on it. #%#$@&^*# #*&@^#&#*$&@>**##
I won that 6421 makita in Dan's raffle and put an 84cc bb kit on it that i already had. I ported it, but i need a carb kit for it to see if itll...
I ported a 7310 for myself that ended up being a tick faster than my ported 7900. I traded it to big1066 for a ported 394