Maybe one day. Pos AM 066 carb leans out half way into an 8x8. Its getting a wj6 this weekend
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'd buy a $20 45mm 346 top end first . Maybe you get lucky and it runs good. Fun to play with, anyway. That saves your oem stuff to put on a...
I only used mine twice last year. Didn't use it at all this year. It was a wr426 Yamaha 4 stroke. It would pull the front tire up in any gear at...
It's quite a ways up in there for that. I don't mind filling a flat area with it, but you're talking about making a bridge with it. Most guys...
I'm good. Got my deer butchered. Waiting on a guy to come up and buy a couple dirt bikes I don't use any more
Like this half open, half closed [ATTACH]
More like a closed port, but both bottom fed and side fed.
Ahh. Yes. Didn't know his name I guess. A 365 will do that to a stihl.
Andy......?
Thanks. Did you run his 036 lol?
I'm good. Watched a couple pop Warner football games, now I gotta butcher a deer I shot Tuesday
Howdy
Pretty laxxed. Tgif
damm. Dallas Will be the only one there with a stihl
I like it up your way as well
Hi Dave. Where are you at in the yoopee? I'm in East Jordan, about an hour and 15 minutes southwest of da bridge
I'm ok. Gotta go through a bunch of saws. 346 and 394 were running lean in TN. Couldn't richen the 346 enough. Pulled the H screw out and it had a...
-1 You'll get a fine for having green grass in Commiefornia. Wasting water