If you like to tinker a little, pick up a 385/390 boot and rwj4 carb
Doing well. Thanks. I miss the fall season. Seems like we go from 80° days to 40° days in 2 weeks. What happened to all the 50 and 60° days I...
Peak here was last week. Still a lot of leaves on the trees, but 30mph winds tomorrow will fix that. You can have all the rain. I'm ready for snow
Evening, men. Cold wet day here. Same tomorrow. Wednesday looks like the only day of the week for anything other than a duck
Snicker
Maulhead is the only one I know in CO.
DIA?
I didn't watch it.
Smoked snake again?
I'm ok. Worked on saws a little today. Had to build a fire in the shop
Evening
Hewdy
Leadfarmer's a goat roper from way back
Yup. She let off about 4. Drained the pond in the middle of the drive and hauled some dirt in to fill it back up. Good to go til spring now lol
:BrianK::D
That's a shepherd's hook, not a cane......
Neither [ATTACH]
I believe that is the reason
Tough to do. The idea of the 2 pc head is 1) easy to control compression without changing port timing, and 2) it puts the plug in the center of...
Nah. I owned a Suzuki 500 and a Honda 250r when I was younger. I'm gonna buy a 7x14 enclosed work trailer and tidy up the garage.