Howdy. I'm sick of work. It can snow any time now...
Pretty soon. Friday's high is forecasted at 26°. Today it hit 38. A few more weeks and I'll be ready to rock.
Tree Monkey may be able to get on it soon if he's not backed up, and you'll really like how your saw runs when he's done with it. He spends most...
Slackers in here
They make them in E ply [ATTACH]
Those are the best I've ever used. Well worth the added cost
If that's the case like Dave asked, you could shim the hinge side toward the latch side. Get the gap down to 1/8-3/16" and it'll seal better. If...
Howdy
Finally warm. Buried a skytrak to the frame setting 50' trusses. Managed to get it out and set a few more before pbr time. Finish them tomorrow
Muddy
:yes:
Maybe. Is it like a 288 272 low top filter? They might be too wide for the rounded cover though
I did it in my 372. I believe the rwj has the same dimensions externally as the hd12, but the venturi is much larger. Just got to thinking...i...
I thought this was a dandy. :thumbs:
You are understanding my jargon just fine:yes:
I've saved them before. Take a punch and lightly tap the high spots down until it loosens up. Once it's out, re-form the crown in it and try it...
Too late...
Probably on clay soil in frost conditions with no frost footing
On the service door, I'd pop off the trim and shim the jamb closer to the door. Should only be about 1/8" clearance between the 2. Looks like...
I run a boatload of those GB rims from LCS. Nothing wrong with them at all. Great selection too. Just gotta order quite a bit of stuff to make...