Is this still for sale ?
Sorry. As far as i know.... I fixed it myself. If someone else did..... thanks :)
Wow. Hope everyone is ok.
Been taking my little daughter to the library lately. She loves books ........ And they have some fun stuff to do for kids :). So i browsed...
Cool rig there ! I think we all need one :). Great pics too btw :)
Sweeeeet ! Pallets have at least a million uses :)
:drunk::campfire::thumbs:
What a sweet freakin saw there ! Just looks tough . When you are done with it...send it on up this way :)
Nice job !! I always leave my screens on as well . Makes me sleep better at night I guess :)
Trade ?? Hahahah Just kidding :)
You guys are crackin me up !! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Well first off..theres a big torque difference . The biggest bar you would want on the lil Dolmar is a 16 inch . I have a 14....and it does just...
No pressure :) !!
From what I have seen...YES !! Some people say the extra cost is worth it . Im one who disagrees !! I used to be solely a Husky guy . But now I...
Anything on your mind for the new "little" saw ?? My Dolmar 350 sees a lot of use . Its 35cc but has power that feels closer to 45 to 50 cc . Has...
WOW !! 272 XPG ??? Classic coolness right there ! Totally jealous :) :)
Only one ?? We have to do something about that :)
Beautiful day indeed !! Thanks for all the kind words ! Its amazing how fast these small saws cut when you let them do the cutting and dont...
Beautiful day ! Fresh snow , dead standing trees , and the Mini Boss ! Been leaning on this saw quite a bit. Love it more everyday ! Runs...
Great price on a classic firewood saw !