Gr8 vids ! I could watch vids like that all day !!!!
Enjoying this great weather for sure ! Was 70 up here yesterday :). Beautiful pics btw !
Thanks guys ! The lanterns are fun and cheap. Even more fun to use. Its like collecting anything else..... Theres so many variations of a...
Thanks ! If i saved them all... Id need a warehouse :) Glad i have sold a bunch :)
As some of u know, im in the process of moving .... Which i hate. But i have a really nice detached garage all to myself now. Ive been fiddling...
It looks cool too !
Theres a little rubber "duckbill" vent in the center of the cap...... They are suppose to allow air to vent in ...but when wore...they allow gas...
Not super sure...but I would definetly start with a Kero-Clean ! Good luck :)
Looks like its gonna be a stout build for sure !! Looking good :)
Thanks ! Did you end up selling that sweet 330 ? Hated to pass that up.big time !
Always ends up being the little rubber vent inside the cap .
Ill check it out !!
The leaking caps !! I have to replace the caps on every darn Poulan I find in the wild !!
I cant wait to see what transpires !!
Never saw the original pic . That is a sweet looking saw . Looks barely used !
NIIICE !! Cant wait to hear how that thing cuts !
No pics ?? What gives ?? :) I tell ya...I love the way those Poulans run . Like you say......the antivibe is absent . I ran a Wild Thing 6...
Seems like a great compromise !!!!!!
Im here in hardwood territory..... But Id love to try some pine :). Glad to hear its workin out for you !
Cool :)