Always had enough time to kick the lever back...put a log on.....and stop the lever where it needed to be !! But.... I have to add in the getting...
We use newspapers....bark...little stuff we cut with the little Echo......little chips and strips from under the log splitter after a day of...
Welcome !!
Sweeet buddy ! Im sorry that you have been infected with this disease.....but as long as u sell sometimes... And dont get beat up too bad... You...
So much for the family oriented forum :) :rofl: :lol: Seriously.... Some great burn time !
I dont think so. Ill check it out today for ya :)
They are full too ! Im Moving ..... So i have atuff all wonkey everywhere :(. So thats the closest thing to an open workbench i could find...
Scrap yards are good places for sure !! Ill check into the lil Homie tommorow..and Ill get back to you ! It will clean up well I bet .
Thats a Homie !!! I cannot reveal my sources :) All I can say is that I have my "feelers" out....always !!!!
Ill check it out !
Cool . I can make that happen ! If I remember correctly...its a craftsman 1.9 . I left about 10 saws behind at my spot .Some we parts saws ....
Love when a plan works out !! Nice :)
Still have it........but there aint nothing wrong with a 55...thats for sure !!!
Sweet !
Do you guys want me to clean em up and check them out ? Or just how they sit ? Ill move some of this to the trading post tommorow...with model...
Thanx to Gary ( Guido Salvage ). I am the proud owner of this extremely great feeling in the hand Poulan ! And i tell you what..... I learned...
I pick up alot of saws without them in place. But it is there for a reason ! Hope ur able to find one. Ill dig through my bag of parts to see...
Its that time 0f year.....when people clean out there old junk.... And certain people scoop it up. This is what i found today. Probably gonna...
Looks like a great day !! Man..I love those tracks :) Up my neck of the woods..its officially too muddy !!!
Glad they got the butt heads caught. Doing things the honest and right way.... Will get a person farther in this life.