I like that...... Never too old to scrounge !!!!!
Great pics indeed ! Love how they slowly dismantled that tree :)
Hows $15 plus shipping sound ??
Classic great saw !!
:) :) Send that 192 my way if its gonna go :)
Love those sun baking splits !! I can almost hear them cracking from here :)
Dont be afraid to throw me an offer either . Would like to send these down the road ! Remingon mighty Mite 500 . 2.3 cu. in . Antivibe..auto...
Sorry for the delay fellas . Been moving stuff..so I have things I need in more than one location !! So here are the ones that arent spoken...
My CRV is a bull... Quite surprised by it. :).
This is true abt the wiring. I got a kit for the crv that just pluged in to an existing plug.... Behind a side panel in the back hatch area. When...
How cool is that !!!!!
Niiiice ! Thats all i have to say :)
Always go 2 inch. Like it was said above..... Its always easier to find 2 inch stuff. I have a full size 2 inch hitch setup on my CRV. Got it...
Niiice !!!
Nice job finding a way !!!
Its all what a fella likes. I hate big bars. They bother my weak hinge :(. So i stay away from big bars and trees. No 2 guys will have the same...
Keep the lil Stihl. They are very handy.... And worth keeping around. I have a Husky 350...257....550xp. Do you know which saws i always grab...
Keep the 460 :)
Nice to hear for sure !
Glad ur ok. Been there myself :)