Best part about the closest KFC is the Taco Bell that’s attached to it! Lol.
Oh boy! Did that interrupt the fatty cook?
I hear ya. I’d be interested in what you think of it when you get around to it.
Noticed your forged flipper, have you put the propane forge to work?
Yeah buddy!
Thanks!
Where’s the bacon?!
[ATTACH] Frank is the best, unfortunately he is growing old and slowing down. It’s going to be a bad day in this house when the time comes.
[ATTACH] Got bark?
[ATTACH] Myself the wife and 2 and 5 year old all chipped in to get it done in 2 days. The lazy lab always is under foot. Feels good to be ready!
45$ for 4 hours. Well worth it in my mind.
I went back to old faithful. She’s hungry but there isn’t much to break. I kinda knew the stove from Lowe’s wasn’t going to be the answer but I...
[ATTACH] Slide is up, it’s go time!
[ATTACH] Stair climbing dolly is a back saver for sure. The stove is in the garage I’ll clean it up today and list it. I plan to disclose there...
The reddish color is pretty common in pine. The bark is what’s giving me the pine vibe also you stated that it split easy cherry for me isn’t an...
Fire up that skidder and take it for a ride! looking good WeldrDave !
I would have bet my paycheck that it’s pine. I think I still wood!
Yes sir.
Do you order from the web? Or at a meat shop?
Top sirloin cap or rump cap is American translation. Might have to get the primal cut and so some butchering yourself. Lots of videos on you tube.