And he insists I use more China crap!
[ATTACH] “I thought I’d save a few bucks and get my parts from China” he said....
[ATTACH]
You could build a pallet box for the back of a pick up!
[ATTACH] Jalapeños stuffed with Monterey Jack and cream cheese, wrapped with thick cut maple bacon going on in a minute.
Has the boat been abandoned there in the one pic?
Gotcha.
Could find someone with an inspection scope and take a peak at the valves.
The first job I had that issued a pay check was clearing tables at Parker’s. I haven’t been in the market in years but several people have said...
I honestly don’t use a moisture meter. So I can’t help there.
I feel like it’s a compression issue at this point.
It is in the smaller side but not really around here. Has a super market several restaurants a car dealership. The town that Woodwhore lives in is...
Uh what happened?
Small world...
Do it! Sounds like Dear old dad has been nice about it long enough. More than half a decade. Time for son to man up so you don’t get hurt over the...
A wrecker dumping it in the driveway would be my route!
Nice of you to help out. I have driven by the poor farm pretty much every week day for almost 20 years. It’s changed a lot.
Is that good or bad? Lol!
Lots a sammiches there!
Thanks, it defiantly feels good for it to be done. Now that the kids are a bit more independent my wife is happy to help and it’s greatly...