I got some metal from a buddy that took down a above ground pool. Cut it into 8 foot sections. It isn’t the prettiest but it gets the job done and...
[ATTACH] Had some time to myself today. Got some splitting time in. Cooler weather Is so much more conductive to getting her done!
Diamond piers is a new thing to me. Pretty cool!
Nice score!
Worked in a grocery store in high school, my buddy worked in the produce department. We would have fun with the new hires getting them to eat a...
Thanks for the correction. I’m not sure what actually makes it a smart stove I’m guessing that you can turn the damper rod and it keeps the...
I have seen the sticks before but not the powder. I would think it can’t hurt.
Frank has been with me for longer than my wife. We have been through a lot together. He doesn’t seem to be suffering yet but I’m struggling with...
28 years sounds terrible!
And there’s that, this clown had a weasel buried up to his shoulders. I’m not bitter about it tho...:whistle:
Yeah nada about firewood. And if they were selling any there would defiantly be a pile there now, I would think. They have a grapple truck.......
Their web site says nothing about fire wood and there is no pile of splitter trash so it’s hopeful!
It is a tree company, after some research I have seen their equipment around town. Most of their work is in an urban area pretty much all yard...
[ATTACH] Here’s my find for today. Got detoured on the way home from work, saw this lot no one was on site. I need to stop in and talk to them at...
A bad manager can really make work suck! I worked with one for 5 years and wanted to smash him in the head With a rock since day one ! Threw a...
Nice load of logs! They look to be nice size to process. Around here they load them on in the opposite direction and there was all ways some big...
Nice find. What is the small white container that says creosote conditioner?
Thanks for all the well wishes I didn’t mean to derail Pricey106 ’s thread.
Thanks
Only thing that looks different to me is the etching on the glass