I burned some old pay stubs and a few other sensitive documents the other day...
Got home today to see that inventory has doubled. I’m going to get to that three year mark one of these days! [ATTACH]
No likes for that post! I took two cord out of the basement of the last house when it sold. Not fun!
My wife just looked over my shoulder and asked what I was watching “ a guy filling a stock pot on his stove dear” she gave me a funny look and...
I have heard loggers say that the chiansaws and equipment noise draws the deer in to brows on the tops.
Im just the mechanic, it’s not up to me to tell people what to do. Besides it keeps my pay checks coming in.
[ATTACH] Same piece of equipment.
[ATTACH] :eek::eek::eek:
No kidding!
120$ cut split and delivered?
Walpole isn’t far from WeldrDave ‘s property.
Thanks.
I think it’s stacked at the back so the wood don’t fall out...
Nice scarf! Lol
I’m interested in doing the same thing with an indoor boiler. I have pretty much the same set up except my oil boiler heats the hot water.
[ATTACH] Some inventory as MikeInMa would say showed up today. Mrs.warner has a pot roast in the Dutch oven. Beautiful Sunday afternoon here in...
I see that white stuff in dead oak a lot. I’m not sure what it is but it will dry out and be long gone pretty quick once split and stacked properly.
It would be cool if someone could use the parts tho. The paint is pretty flaked but it’s pretty solid.
Defiantly Has display piece potential.
Saw this in my buddy’s barn. Anybody know if it’s worth anything. He said he may be looking for somebody that would want it for parts. [ATTACH]