For the most of my wood burning career I have been behind on having dry wood. It’s cut and split as fast as I can to get the years wood ready. Now...
Pass it a bunch, that’s my route to the lakes region and further north. I’ll bet most all of that wood will be burned this winter...
Route 202 in Antrim?
There is a guy on the way into my camp that has a huge “cover it” type shelter with an insane amount of cut and split wood. Hundred plus cord. And...
+1 for knocking out the tiles and installing an insulated liner. One of the tasks on my to do list. At this point I don’t see myself getting it...
[ATTACH] Refilling racks that were emptied for this year.
I got some logs with bark like that. I was told it was chestnut oak.
[ATTACH] Porchetta taking a bath for Sunday dinner.
Liquid propane good? And I’m the one in another dimension ...???
I wonder what the G stands for in LPG?
But they do it in Europe...
Yeah, he is going to have a sick ocean boat as well! Lol!
[ATTACH]
Dumf declares that on demand propane is the only way to go. How could you do anything different?
I have a buddy that worked on a high end “log cabin” they had one of those installed. He said it was crazy expensive.
When we are done paying 1600$ a month childcare daddy is gonna get a sick grill!
I got tired of using tinfoil and rocks for the lower draft control. I got 8 years out of the last one so for 160 bucks I figure I can’t go wrong.
I like your color selection. Our house needs a coat of stain and I’m thinking of going a similar route.