[ATTACH] Found this clown On some of my wood this summer. Luckily there isn’t much ash on the property.
My kid calls it the dinosaur foot tree!
Do you know the species that leaf came from? [ATTACH] I have a similar looking tree that popped up at the edge of my yard beside the town road. I...
Mechanic in a bottle! I always get a kick out of that.
Can’t blame someone for trying. You never know someone might come along like the butternut log ad. If not it didn’t cost the poster anything.
Out of curiosity how did the takers get damaged? I haven’t encountered that before?
If you do decide to go with the car starter hold on to it tight the jump pretty hard when you put the power to them.
[ATTACH] I get one cord loads delivered for 100$ in south west NH. It’s been a while since I got a grapple. But it was 100$ a cord that way as...
[ATTACH] No problem. In this pic you can see 4 mounds of splits that got snowed on before I could stack them. There was no I’ll effect on the wood.
That’s the issue, most people do not know how dry wood should be for burning in a safe manner. And that there is no standard for the term...
12 cord under $400! Jealous!
I’d just run it bare. I don’t think the paint would last too long without a fair amount of surface prep. I regularly drive buy a stove that has...
Nice I have a 2 and 5 year old “helpers”.
Remember I’m still using the smoke dragon. Splits gotta have some beef to them to last.
Precise! I like it
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The battery is less than half the price of the new saw/battery. I don’t think I’d be throwing the saw away.
Are you saying the battery doesn’t stay charged for long or the battery life isn’t very long?
Coworker slathers anti seize on stuff like he owns stock in the company. I hate that stuff.
Honestly I think it’s up to the user to make sure there supply is dry. There are very few actual dry firewood sellers. Seasoned means nothing.
Nothing splits better than straight grain oak!