We have the knee wall on one side. The attic I can stand up and walk around no problem.
Black birch smells wonderful while processing and burns much better than its white counterpart.
Also we have a standing seam metal roof so possible leaks should be minimal.
Thanks for your input. I’m leaning away from blown in mostly because it will be an over an extend period project and I don’t have to rent...
We live in a cape style home with a full dormer on the back side of the house. The attic is roughly 760 square foot. The insulation that is up...
Tomahawks!
I have split plenty of firewood with an axe, maul and wedges. For me bouncing an axe off a round to split it in half is a waste of energy. There...
The chain shouldn’t be moving with the brake on?
I’d take the wood in the 2006 before the other stuff. Looks the most dry to mee.
Way too much effort put into splitting that round for me. After the second bounce the ax would be thrown in the trash. Good for you getting after it.
I could share his number but I doubt he would go that far unless he is working out that way.
Yeah I never really cared for cutting on the log pile.
Do you pick logs up with the tractor then cut or use a sawbuck? Or just climb up and cut right on the pile?
I have been told that the plant in Fitchburg is the reason the price of grapple loads has gone up in our area. Much easer for the logger to grind...
I drove by masabeic(sp?) I was surprised to see a few boats that looks like they will be sitting in mud for the winter. Crazy year lots of ramps...
Sweet boat!
Bad azz!
I’m looking for molly. Have you seen her?
Interesting. Perhaps someday I can make some mdma. Lol
Echo offers a 5 year warranty. They may not be the fastest or lightest saws but they are reliable. IMO