[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Beautiful evening here in New England. Grilling and campfire to kick off the labor day weekend.
[ATTACH] Yeah buddy! Loading the stove in your slippers is where it’s at!
I have seen those around the base of trees they plant along the side walk in cities. There would be two of them with the tree in the middle. Where...
Certainly wouldn’t mind a fresh shrimp/crawfish boil once in awhile!
Yeah I spray rather liberally on the undercarriage I could see how a quick swipe would be less noticeable. Tho the missus has an incredible nose.
Uh, I’m all set with Mississippi.
Sawdust in my boots drives me crazy!
Sorry to hear that.
I find when wood sits for years sap is no longer an issue.
That stuff has a smell that I would not want in my house. I use it on our vehicle’s wifey says it smell like sour milk!
Sure looks like pine to me....