Pelliter dosnt deal with homeowners. [ATTACH] This is one of the loads that I get for 100 a cord 10 foot lengths. I can give you this guys number...
New England forest product is now called kennebec lumber co.
That company got bought out I haven’t felt with them since. New England forest products. In greenfield. I did buy l load from Kings dairy farm on...
This guy made it under the lines no prob. I guess it would depend on the location and the drivers comfort level.
[ATTACH]
“ Who cooks for you?”
Literally gag!
[ATTACH] Clinging to what’s left of the weekend!
:grizz:
Is that a tidal water view from your place?
I Yeah, I put three layers of 3 inch foam. I really hate having to go up there. Pulling the foam out isn’t fun. I’m thinking I’ll glue or bolt...
[ATTACH] Sawdust from cutting kd scraps for kindling. We eat a couple dozen eggs a week. Wax from candle butts. Free fire starters. This is more...
Yes not a problem. If blown in is superior.
Good idea, I have no plans to use this space for storage. It’s a PIA to get in and out of.
My only issue with blown in is I’d have to build a dam around the access hatch.
I could send you a stove load if you want to pay the shipping. Lol
I prefer the throw start.
A firewood hoarder in the making!
Disregard the mini split lines hanging out. Lol