I've got to turn over the engine on my snowblower didn't use it all that much last winter. Hopefully I won't need it much this winter but since I...
Same ole size here, but our peach tree was loaded as are the pear and apple trees.
Happy first day of fall fellow nut jobs.
It was very fast at things or not depending.
Close enough for government work or non-work.
The 32 bit laptop clocks in at 3325.18 BogoMIPS.
Yes, and it even works. I tossed a 3TB Seagate into it for a trial.
I even believe my 32bit laptop is faster.
My Pi can run rings around that ole slowpoke.
Hey, it even works.
Well got to see if what my order status says is true or not.
Yabut, having 18 cores and 36 tasks running should make short work of your spell checking.:doh:
Anybody got one of the I9 Intel systems? Yes there is a new beast, in fact several. Price is too steep at the moment, but 10 cores or more would...
Well, it should fit in the mailbox: 8:07 AM Out for delivery Standish, ME, US any bets on whether it makes it there today? It is a two port sata...
That doesn't sound great on the BP side as usually dumping fluids results in a BP drop. Provided you are still properly hydrated.
Now you'll be giving him a complex or two.
I gave most of that up. Not as medicated as was normal. Over medicated with stuff I no likey.:eek::doh:
Did the fluid situation affect your BP?
Guilty as charged. So what?! ETA: This is cheap therapy. We self shrink.
X3 and everyone can pick on him.