'bout time old man.
Or for someone like me take three growlers up to Naples and visit Mr. Bray and get them filled. He still runs his brewery.
Today is warsh day so this is one goober who doesn't need a reminder :doh:.
JT what makes your slippers so great? I have a pair of steel toed boots that aren't hard on the feet.
Bear got some new treads for his feet should make it easier to waddle around old ones were de treading.
Wada mean now that you are getting older, at your age you is all ready old, just not petrified like some of us are.
Wimp.
The tire out easily is very common for folks that have had strokes, I last longer than 8:30 but I lie down in the afternoon. I try to not push it....
I thought Irishmen could handle anything, even an Irishwoman
Can we just send you bagged rocks instead?
How is the brother who had the stroke doing? I just keep on trying to do more, hate it when the body rebels. Can do about two canning setups at...
Went to Bayley's lobster and other fine food and did in a lobster roll for lunch. Came home and had a geezer nap. Well the deer are back for the...
Well the garden relish is in the jars. One last thing to can, my grandmother's piccalilli. Believe me when I say we might have to buy green...
Azz rashes not good.
Well did another batch of tomato sauce today and got the garden relish all ground for the overnight salt sitting.
Neither, directly for the bacteria. It is genetic test.
The subsequent test that can tell between currently active versus prior exposure exists and isn't normally done due to expense and lack of trained...
That doxy is hard on the system at least that is what my wife says, she spent more than a couple of days on the stuff for yup, Lyme, she had the...
Its been sometime, Hoot23 was last seen: Sep 10, 2014 since he was on here.
What is confusing you? We are here to help.