There are several stoves that gravity feed and heat by none forced air flow just make certain that any such stove passes modern burning tests....
Well I haven't called the postmistress that is in the family yet.
Sure you did.:dex:
Iguana poop fine bags of rocks not so fine.
Well the wife is in shock and I am flabbergasted: Delivered today Package was left inside the residence’s mailbox
Planning on being warm are you Skeeter?
It s/b Monday, boss can wait to get her apple corer. The old one is long gone. She will be drying apple. But it will be at least Monday before...
Well the boss opened the window on the side of the house with the pellet vent yesterday and wondered why she could smell smoke in the house. Doh,...
We striped the 'matters on Friday. Garden is past prime.
Arriving today by 8 PM Out for delivery I don't think so. Comments?
Now the house stinks according to the cat. Yucky pickling smell along with hot pepper sting. Piccalilli by my grandmother's recipe is a full...
The boss is still pickling. I put 17 jars in the washer on sanitize.
A tortie and white aka calico.
A tortie, well that explains Skeeter, he has been trained by her.
That is open question for most until you need one and haven't got one. A fast blowing electronic device is good fuse protection. Your choice, I...
Well the two heat zones work and my stove just lit off. Trying out the heating systems. Hey Pete, I also don't have any extra devices for surge...
He is something, what could be the question at times.
I turned the sn*w blower over late this morning need to be ready Skeeter says today.
Hey IHP you gonna update your sig?
Firing up my beast is the last thing I'd do until it cools down, I still remember burning the stink off.