Just about every snow storm last winter was a 2'+ beast here. Not good for most pickemup trucks now Cory had the getup thankfully.
We did his first attempt ended with him stuck up to the top of his wheels, this year I'll take that job back as no coop to get a path to and the...
I also have a Honda mower that needs a new mower deck the mower is a 1986 or so model. Replaced it with a Husvarna with a Honda engine a couple...
The Toro still runs just way to small for the current driveway. I also have two Ariens that are larger, one of which needs a new impeller which...
Not my old Toro S@@wblower.
I no need to play sick and haven't for a long long time. I just used to goof off on general principles.
We didn't use our A/C much and put it away early the humidifier however just got unplugged and emptied. It usually runs from May until the pellet...
Yeah the ticks come out again in the fall. New crop of adults, the old ones tend to die out in the summer heat and dry spell.
No frosts here yet it has been close but no cigar. Still have pole beans, parsnips, hot peppers,sprouts,eggplants,carrots,lettuce, and cherry...
All three birds have been recycled.
X2
Hey subby, what's this, you getting older again? Have a happy and drink some decent brews not those cheap bottles of flavored water.
Sig update time OM.
Sure, you got anymore you wish to tell us?
I must admit I don't enjoy that side of the story but have done it in the past. If you really want to know about chickens read a lot of BackYard...
That is about what they would be. I only have processed young birds.
Normally birds bred just for meat are harvested before they are mature – anywhere from 8 to 14 weeks of age. Layers generally one laying season,...
They are/were in their 5th season a little too tough even for being stew birds by about 4 years give or take. So they go out to my recycle pile in...
Oh the third bird will go on the recycle pile today we found it just outside the lawn area yesterday evening and it was too dark to go to the...
Since bobcats have a large territory I suspect that cat has crossed our lot more than once considering that groundhogs are a rare thing the last...