Probably not as I do hang out here.
I'm watching tv so I am distracted and may have to keep adding things.
Flashing #3 is a no light within x odd minutes if memory serves, could be no pellets dropped into the burn pot because no pellets in hopper or the...
Flashing number 2 light is usually a blocked combustion air flow you need good air flow or the controller will not turn on the igniter. A loss of...
I don't remember anyone mentioning chit except for white stuff. Usual issue is the other end of the plumbing for men. ETA: Usually starting...
Wrong, only perfect practice, makes perfect. I'm quoting somewhat from a kid I knew in the late 1990s.
Just heard from the doc I'm good to go. Everything was fine.
Now that takes me back to the times when I was a cub.
I haven't done that in over 46 years.
When you get older remember what you said here today when somebody mentions depends and such.
You have us beat by a couple of years. Congratulations.
One hour from my Doxi new doc does a couple pills if you have tick bites and I did about 30 hours before my appointment with him. Ain't I lucky,...
I don't take water pills so no urgent need to go except about 5 hours into my night's sleep when my wizzing pill actually works ask LW about them...
It must be ending as I wizzed in a bottle and didn't have a mess. Now the doc has a glowing hazardous waste product. Had a physical yesterday and...
They get p*ssed when that gets done.
POTS = plain old telephone service try 14.4 or 56KBs
Is that a feature or a gremlin?
POTS?
Going out for a walk, hope not to bring back any ticks. damm things are all over the place.
As long as I get in my walking I have more than a couple of hours with decent BP. For the folks out there I'm one of the few who can feel the BP...