Other than our grandchildren we haven't had a trick or treater at this house now at the place in Bangor we had to turn off the light.
Well the power came back between 11:00 AM and 12;30 PM today it went out at 3:03 AM Monday. This was the first time due to a storm and the...
x6 or so.
'bout time and you claim to be a Mainer.
I'll refrain from commenting, safer that way.
I have a shotgun and buckshot for such critters. Just don't run into them when I'm out with it. Which hasn't been often lately. No license at...
Well the boss is in the garden. What for I have no idea. On the other side I hauled the grill into the garage and made sure the gas tank was...
Huh?????
Yah, sure didn't he ban her from touching the stove many years ago??!:whistle::thumbs::faint:
A sharpened large flat bladed screwdriver used like a chisel works or so I've been told.
Have those oak as well but not close enough, the leaves can get blown off the forest floor they need no help from the tree rats.
Well I don't do gutter cleaning either. Rarely see any leaves in them. I keep looking. Gutter on one side has no end caps or downspouts and the...
I think that is Sunday/Monday for here also.
It's allright we all need the practice, now to those damm pills.
Which is a temperature sensing device that acts at a particular set temperature.
Gaskets can do strange things a light dust build up makes the sensor read cold as does a ridge of ash around the snap disc. I can pull error #3...
Those are sensors Steve.
Sounds like a dirty proof of fire sensor. But do something about any gaskets anyway.
I have a well and no fueling system.
Are you fueling a rocket?