Happy birthday http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/members/ambient.3063/ enjoy your day.
Told ya I hates cars. They frequently need to be put out of their misery. I hate to see things suffer.
Take it out behind the barn and discharge a 50 cal into its engine.
Yes sometime after midnight tonight thing go boom in the temp department.
We are running a 2004 'YOTA Rav4 that we bought new and have had zero issues with it.
You are on your own as I hate all cars. They are money sinks just like boats and camps these days.
I don't think the finger pricks is a bother for her it is a nuisance issue.
No.
At first they though it was type 2 but that changed upon further testing.
On a pump etc.? I don't really like this stuff but it is what the forum provides for.
Yes, acquired at 30+.
Have at it.
I have an interlock on my electrical panel and a very large 25 foot extension cord just need a gen that I or the wife can start, I suspect I...
I remember that Christmas my youngest dragged her insulin with her and used refrigerator here for storage. ETA: I am still able to manually start...
Lowes sells them and I think Home Depot as well. ETA:If an outage lasting 30 hours once every decade is going to be the only issue. I'll look...
Time for my morning walk.
I couldn't get mine started so we roughed it.
That is almost a six pack's worth of alc. ETA: I would have been in ZZZZZ land half way through it or passed out from hypo-tension.
It was 30 here and we had our first frost.
It is called trunk or treat, yes much more control for the parents.