Hey Larry what chacha going to do for exercise, since all by itself, it can shave 14 points or more of that upper BP number. I move canning jars...
X3, how did that happen?
Sure. Not according to the schedule *zon gave me but about what I expected given .......
September 18, 2017, 5:06 pm Delivered, In/At Mailbox STANDISH, ME 04084
Sorry to hear about your colleague JT and yes, 48 is too soon. I hope his family will be OK. I saw he had a child. My condolences to his family,
I get what oil I buy from a local guy just a few miles down the road from us.
On the way: Delayed Your package is still on the way, but it will arrive later than originally expected due to a transit delay. Well, who lost...
Not so fast there Will: SKEETER McCLUSKEY hurricane jose may turn into a blizzard by the time it reaches the northeast should be enuff cold water...
X2
I have two orders in the *zon pipeline one marked it will be delivered tomorrow any bets the last I knew there is no Sunday delivery here.
What??? How can that be??