CMP has been going yo-yo on its restoration last night and this morning likely those leaning poles and trees finally got into the act.
Get used to it.
We did 6 pints of brandy honey and 6 quarts of apple juice/sugar pear halves today I am about pear'd out and thus ended my canning season for...
The pear trees will drop their leaves and the fruit will spoil, they also need to be picked to ripen at least two kinds of ours do. The Asian...
Not worth it!
Maybe.
Huh?
One of our pear trees partially uprooted we stood it back upright and braced it. We will add another guy wire this fall guy rod for it is already...
We heard a few trees go down and also a few transformers go pop luckily none at the house.
CMP's website says over 15,000.
After the twenties, contorting the body is a major pain.
Still a lot in Winthrop without juice. They are showing over 15K in CMP's area without juice. Ours which usually never goes out was out for around...
How are they doing on the power restoration in your neck of the woods?
In the pursuant of full disclosure I am not a doctor so please reference a PDR for drug information. I take 4 drugs that impact BP one is not...
My diastolic is usually the one that goes really low and is normally normal. The systolic pressure is the one that tends to go high. I used to run...
All medications need to be on a set schedule. Amlodipine comes in 2.5,5, and 10 mg dosages you can't do more than 10 mg per day it has a very...
Larry would love the 125/71 or so readings I have been pulling. That is normal/ideal. It is the low readings that show up from time to time that...
No cutting,was taking 1 2.5 mg was upped to 2 2.5 and then Doc said damm not enough go to 4 2.5 I though you are nuts after 2.5 mg twice a day...
Almost did a header while dumping the cats box, it's a good thing I didn't do the last doubling of amLODipine otherwise I would be down the...
We are canning pears today, did 12 pints of pear/cranberry jelly yesterday today it will be honey brandy pears and lemon pears. We had a bumper...