I bought one shipped from china and it was only a few dollars. It works as far as I can tell. And it's kind of a gimmick and toy. I pull it out to...
I built my first woodshe (almost entirely out of salvaged material) but when an expansion or a second one was needed I just bought a steel...
Don't own a truck o_O:bug:. And you burn wood?
Is that a 20 ton truck or like 8 cords? What's it hold? OUr trucks around here are all large 40to45ft trailers and a tractor. 10 cords or 27...
Why not load it with that loader?
This is the main thing here. .22 calibre is illegal here.
I kind of figured that log was not firewood ;-) What's that other boom I see? Is it off a shovel or is it a loader?
That's a lot of firewood!! Hahaha
Looks like you used it to open that 661 box!o_O:rofl: :lol:
And that's gun season too that opens in August. Only limit on deer down there is no more than 2 a day
Yep. Tons of deer killed in velvet every year here.
The load I worked up for my .30-06 a few years ago I put 3 out of 4 through the same hole at 100 yards. The 4th was like .5" off. I don't think I...
Bow here is Sept 15 . Low part of the state where it's a tad warmer it's August 15 to jan1
Your lucky. It can still hit 85 easy here second week of October in deer season.
Gosh hope you never have a buddy do this over a hot weekend your out of town!!o_O:bug:
Exactly this is why I won't shoot them in the head. There is no point. Plenty of body or even neck to hit? You can't control let alone see sticks...
I have had them pile up like a bag of rocks and I have had them run, it seems like there is almost no consistency.