My house has very poor insulation. It gets down to like like 28 or so and the heat leaves the house faster than it can go into the house.
Same here. And I live in SC. They all think I'm crazy. But when it's so cold heat pumps don't work and or the power goes off. There not laughing...
I couldn't use oil. That's just me. I hate hearing the heat pump come on!
Haha. That's awsome that guy has to be a member of this site!!:rofl: :lol: Come on guy/gal, you know who you are. Own this pic!!! This needs to...
Heck I'd give them a case of water per drop off. I'd slip them a $20 to drop it in my yard!! I'm surprised they don't keep it and make firewood...
Yea I know what you mean. But I just love my old beast of a truck. I grew up wanting one that body style. I don't think I can give it up. Sure...
I thought he was dropping off at your place for free:emb::zip:
If I was you I'd cover up the door on my tree service guys truck who is my hook up before I covered my own plate. :rofl: :lol::doh:sorry I now...
I see it now. A white pine log on bottom closet to us?? I looked real quick and dint look close and assumed it all was oak.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::doh:
Pete I just looked. I don't see the old chevy in your signature anymore. Did you sell it? :(
I'd love to meet you and about a 100 others on this site. Just too far geographicly for me to go. I know some of yall will drive to these things ,...
Love how you did the plate with gloves! Haha What does one do with all those oak 4x4s?
So having a standard every 2 foot or whatever is the law? I have guys that have cut the last set of standards off their 40ft log trailers to...
We don't really have trucks like that around here, why are there so many standards on that truck? What's the max legal weight on that truck? Seems...
We don't have much ash around here and I cut even less but I would not say ash.
Was the new job not as good to need to sell your wood pile? :( I'd help ya out but I think the drive up there wouldn't be the best use of my time?
Definitely not a regular maple
I have watched them on you tube and if I had one I would only use it for the pile that I couldn't handsplit. I don't have the patience to do a...
Yep you have the problem here too and are considered a hoarder!!:wacky:o_O:salute::thumbs::loco: :crazy::hair::rofl:...