I love low end china stuff. I have lots of tools now that I couldn't afford to buy or have since I don't use them daily or anything. I love those...
Does that tube go into the cylinder? What side of the muffler is this picture? Does that go to the cylinder side or the muffler side?
Of course they were all bigger:p:rofl: :lol::whistle:;) Same thing happens when you mount a deer. You kill a bigger one the same or next year!:doh:
That place is beautiful and does look to have fire history. Trees grow slower and out their the landscape is dominated with conifers. Aspen is a...
I would so you can see the difference! I would also run the BB kit before the mod then after to see you gains. Really neat to do timed cuts...
That's ok the most important thing is that you have it secured at home in your possession. But don't wait to long to run it. You have that...
This has turned into your new tool thread. We ought to dig up that thread
And let me guess you paid $5 for it all.
Nice
Yea that's not a 36" on it. It's probably the 20 and the 029 is wearing a 16"? The nose of the saw would be on the ground if it was a 36. My 650...
Owner may not have the receipt , that doesn't mean it's not atolen, they haven't made that saw in what 14+ years? He could be original owner or a...
Good presence to know that you have a good supply of ammo and practice
There is only certain areas around here with fox squirrels. Most places it's 100% grey squirrel. I have 130 acres of mixed hardwoods and a small...
[SPOILER]:emb:
Yea I have 3.07s so a huge difference there too !
Need a ripping chain.
Dang look at the wrenches! I need a set of those AC quick disconnect things. I don't have a complete set I don't think. Maybe those are for other...
I would say it's closer to 6 or 7. But we don't load 10 wheel trucks around here but that's what I always heard they held. And I did think the...
Thank you
That's a heavy load!