Have it make that distinct four stroking sound when you hold it wide open out of the wood. Then clean up when pit into the wood. Too lean the saw...
Well if you can then there is a jet there I would assume? Is there a rubber boot behind the plastic flange between it and the carb? If you can...
So once the cover is off can you get your screwdriver on a screw head to turn or is there a blank there like someone was talking about?
Sounds cool but looks pretty slow through that log? Maybe 461 speed like was said? Needs some square file chain for that?
"195,000 rpms" idle "55,000 rpms"!!o_O:eek:
Is the term "on offer" used here in place of "on sale" ? I have never heard that used before?
Cause it takes me just as long to cut sweetgum as it does oak or hickory and longer to split if it needed it for way less BTU output. Kind of the...
They must not want you messing with H so they didn't put a hole in cover. I have found that if you can find a china replacement carb on ebay they...
Yea they can have fleas, but deer are filled with fleas and ticks as well. But they generally leave the animal when it dies. And you don't eat the...
Should have 3? I don't think that carb was one without an H screw like the 170/180? Pull all the covers off and look and if you still can't see...
[MEDIA] Here is one video. [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Moveing it. [MEDIA]
You haven't seen them really? I have linked them here before, a few times I think? Spoiler alert, a truck is involved!:saw:
I have a husky 555. It's a good saw. If the echo 590bis close it will be a heck of a saw
Yea it's a great saw. Probably one of the top saws for the money. When you need that bigger saw a few times a year just call me. I'll bring out...
One I don't cut sweetgum, and even if I had a splitter I guess I only would if I had too as there was nothing else. We actually I do cut some if...
I thought about that but couldn't see a place for me to sell it. Need a big city with lots of folks that don't know anything. Most of what I pick...
I use to do it, but I started to get a huge pile and I have a wood stove that stays lit for weeks at a time and I only use a few tiny pieces to...
He PM'D me. And yep I know exactly where that house is. And it's in a random spot too, not just anyone would know where That place is!!! And Cur...
Dude where do you live? PM me if you like. That house looks familiar and maybe even your truck look familiar? And I saw that trailer. I have the...
That's how I do it. I thought everyone did it like this? Are yall skinning them like you would a deer? Cut up the legs and pull it off each leg at...