Plug was probably so dirty from running rich from air restriction. Could also have a coil problem? Cool spark?
Every hand tool there has a lifetime warrenty. It's been that way for about 8 years. They use to have some garbage hand tools prior to that but...
There would be on public at the periods that are outside deer season. So during deer season you could shoot deer and squirrels with say a .243 but...
Still blows my mind. If I stacked oak like that I'd be sitting on the axle!!:eek:o_O
I haven't done much at the bench. But in the last few months I have made some 9mm Hardcast powdercoat. But not many. I did stop by Cabelas to pic...
CurDog correct me if I am wrong but I beleive we can use whatever caliber we want to as well on private land too.
I bet there all full of " wolf's " those fly larvae that get in them too!
Yall hunt squirrels in august!!!
If HF hand tools don't work and are cheap and have to be thrown away after each use I must have just imagined I pulled my tractor apart to replace...
You clearly haven't bought much from there then or at least recently?
:eek: I would of figured out something else!! Hahaha. Buy you a forester off ebay for your shorter one....do they make Echo bars?
They leave your hands numb after running one for 10 mins
Almost make you wonder how a Poulan wild thing can be called a chainsaw
:stacke::saw::tractor::banana::rootintootin::drool:
I was wondering how they would "port" it?
I have a few earthquake (china) saws with mag or aluminum crankcases and cylinder on case construction. They too can be built cheap. I don't know...
I don't doubt this
Good looking saw for under $450
Unfortunately the outer like 10"s were kind of doaty
As long as it four strokes after it revs all the way up when holding it wide open its right and you won't burn up the cylinder from that.