Thought it was $50 too. No way I'd stop or even look at 100
I have a buddy with a stihl saw. I can't tell you the bone head stuff he has go wrong with that saw. If you don't know what your doing you don't...
How Do They Know THE TEMPERATURE or the elevation that you will be running your saw at? If your at the same elevation and running at 72 or 80F or...
I could be interested in anything from componets to brass to whole loaders. I'd like a lee 1000 in say like 9mm or 38 .
Not really looking but if the price was right who knows what I would buy.
Great pic
Was interested till I read all or nothing. Sorry :-(
There was a link up here on some post one time for his shop. I remember they sold all kinds of stuff. I just don't remember what it was called or...
Top looks the best. Middle not far behind though.
Are you talking rye grass like the stuff people plant in yards or rye the grain? The latter is not as bad.
Pretty sure he's a Dolmar dealer. Also has looks like a few lawnmower and tractor lines.
Back in the day you use to be able to use the 20 &25% coupons on them. Now they say "can't be used on predator power equiptment":(
I want that splitter too!
Throw seed on it and drive over ot with tires if you have turf tires. Ag tires Don pack as well. Or use a ATV or pickup to drive o er it and pack.
Mike how did you cover the first batch of seeds under? Could of been too deep. There's some rule like only 3x the seed diameter deep or 1/3??...
Look up numbers and put them in ebay. I bet it's cheaper to get them at your house than if you had a dealer near by
It's the clutch spring. You can see it in the pic?
Ok I'll bite. What is Booneville?
I think so too. Bar and chain is probably worth close to $20 if not worn out
There not quality like pass down to your kid tools, but for the average guy to have more tools than he could afford otherwise there fine. I am not...