I'm with you on the needle and seat. My thoughts exactly esp if it didn't do it sin e put on , like a mis adjusted float.
Is it leaking running or sitting? If the latter you can put an inline cutoff
Farmer tec is huztle
I'd order it if it were me. Many of these saws are bought by suburban homeowners that want them cause there a "big" saw and they sit in their...
I have used Huztle stuff and been happy with them. I think I bought a recoil assembly also for a husky but at this point I don't remember. But I...
Have you even got this saw started since this issue has developed? Just so we're sure there is no other mechanical damage(like failed bearings...
If it were me I would buy the used part off ebay. Nobody rebuilds and certify these things. But there are also many saws just like your with 10x...
I'm no expert but I could fumble around with it. MasterMech may be the best person on here to help as he has touched more of these saws than I...
But they describe the issue as "all of a sudden it's hard to start" like it has "super compression" or something. Says the piston and cylinder...
I think it has issues where it all of a sudden is "real hard to pull over"? Not just won't start but like there is something dragging, I think is...
I think it won't start or its "hard" to start?
It would cost less than $5 to mail it. I or probably anyone would probably be willing to look at if for you . I'd put it on my saw to see if it...
You don't know a single person with a farm boss that will let you Mount their recoil to see if it changes?
If it were me and I thought the issue was bad AM parts I'd not hesitate to buy the $25 used one. If you were closer iD take the recoil off my 390...
If you have put OEM parts on and this didn't solve your problem, that's not the issue. And yes if someone sells a part that's not functional on...
To much compression is not a problem. That's a good thing!!! And based one another post you put up you don't know how to tune a saw. Don't mod...
They say the refresh time is too slow and you have to hold it open too long, esp if lean. Watch a few youtube videos. MasterMech has a good one...
My step dad has that one or a similar one. It weighs his charges
Hard starts are a classic symptom of incorrect tune.
And homeowners don't usually buy $500 and $800 saws