I like your answer, as a forester. Ha I don't put that much thought in it even though I am one though. We sell so little hardwood I don't even...
So was the "old " condenser bad? If so why would you have kept it? What are the chances that both are all of a sudden bad?
How many did you have to buy?
Yep if it all goes in a spot to measure it. But I think it's going down my fence line so it will be easy. I stack about 4 to 5ft tall and however...
Yep Ecoboost is nothing compared to that. I am comparing Ecoboost to say a new to 5 year old normal ford v8. Those numbers you have seen are...
Here is a picture of the trailer closer up.[ATTACH]
16ft by 6.5ft. A tiny bit of overhang though on back 2 logs you can't see:rofl: :lol:, but that won't make much difference as there is a tiny gap...
I'm late I know. And I'm sure at this point it has been pointed out but I'll go ahead a D say it. DexterDay had the dodge ecodiesel. But I have...
To be fair those are car tires on the back like 205/70/15 there smashed down and there at max sidewall pressure. The front axle has new 205/75/15...
If she found a $37 or whatever OEM part and is sure this is the problem I'd have that thing on order already!
Thanks for the truck compliments. It's a 1980 k10 . 350/350/205 Sitting on 33s factory rally wheels
My guess was no more than 2? Judging by the way it squashed the tires and wanted to rip the truck off the road I'd have to say there was close...
Maybe was to big? I sized it smaller and it took?
I have no idea why it's not taking my pic? Closed browser. Closed extra apps. Restarted phone?
Can you see it? Having technical difficulties here and can't get it to load?
First load of the summer or cutting season, how ever you want to say it. I think the last wood I cut was early summer late spring. Had a logger...
Do it all at once. No sense. To fix it now to brake down in a year or so unless you just can't put the extra time in
Well I guess no one can but if someone turns dealer in it won't be good. So most dont.
Pretty much any new stihl you see on ebay has been pulled from a new saw bought to teardown for parts. Stihl dealers can't sell parts on ebay.
Yep lawn mowers or any gravity feed tank will full the crankcase as well. Been there done that.