We have the same memories WW. Blankets and pillows in the back of this wagon. My folks used to drive 265 miles, from Vt to our old farm, and I'd...
Glad you went to the VA for this event Larry. We saw it on the chan 6 news tonight. I thought the few clips of the Gov and others were really good...
Been howling here all morning...
[MEDIA]
And this type charger wildwest will keep a good/new battery fully charged 24/7, which helps any battery last much longer in cold climates... [IMG]
Here's a good one WW. This is the type any way... needs that big amperage for cold starts. Schumacher Wheeled Starter/Charger 200/100/40/10/2...
Your efforts are always appreciated here Grizzly Adam ... and the Easter banner is a good example of why. Thank you. Google... who goes out of...
Congratulations bearverine ... :yes:
Yup... it sure is good that our wood industries have found other things to produce... our paper industry is on life support. We've lost 5 out of...
Happy Birthday hoarders... :campfire:
Had a couple honey bees flying around here yesterday.
So... little Sandy has a new routine now... when it's time to head to bed I'll just go back out in the liv rm and say OK Sandy, let's go to bed......
My folks had a 1957 (I think) Olds convertible that looked a lot like this pic. My older bro took it to college back then, and it didn't...
Happy Birthday guys... :tree::axe::camping::camping:
I just did too Jon... really liked this table... [IMG]
Happy Easter everyone... :campfire:
We're staggering around a little... but can't wait to see em all again Rotti... :D
Well, so that's what you been doin eh? I like the color... ;)... that oughta rip and tear it up Gas man... :dex:
Family is all landing here around noon for a little Easter chaos... :rootintootin:... egg hunt, grandsons running around, 2 big huskies chasing...
Great news Tim!!!