Howdy hoarders and non wood burners
Is it possible to bend the lever up out of the way? Like slip a cheater pipe or box end wrench over the end?
That spring handle for the damper control, it moves in and out?
If they aren't there, they fell out or just didn't get put back in. They're only there to keep crud from blocking access to the bolts
Deer season doesn't start til wednesday....takes us awhile to get a pre-season plan going. Lol. I only live a few miles away. I'll probably go...
About 3 or 4" total. Not enough to plow the first time of the year. Although you'd never know it with all the dirt frozen on snow plows driving...
I'm good.
13° here right now. Still trying to warm up deer camp
I'm ok. Getting ready to head back to the garage
Howdy men
Good morning. Snowing so I'm taking the day off from my real job. Gotta get ramrat's 046 done. Then on to dustin's 064