Gws dall's PayPal account
Best plug yer fone in, fapper
:rofl: :lol::pain:
I'd just reclaim Julie's spot in the garage.......
I totally agree. I'm self employed, so the "time is money" thing hits hard. In the time that it would take me to remove, return, and replace my...
I have a pretty bad mouth, I'll admit. But even I couldn't get too many expletives in in the 7 seconds it would've taken me to bend that lever a...
We always had red and white ones [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks like angus?
Haven't seen much since opening day. A few small bucks and does
Doing well. Hanging wwith the kids while they're home. Probably go back up to deer camp tomorrow
How's you's?
I get mine from eBay Or maybe a member has some extra left over from a roll of chain.
Breaker and spinner. Oregon seems like a popular standard. There are some Italian made ones that are good too. jon1212
Mmm beer [ATTACH]
Im ok. Youngest is home from college. Hanging out with him
It's illegal to mail dirt in Commiefornia
I would too if my wedge was on the ram. Makes ash seem tough:p
Me too.
How's you, dally?
I'm good. Came home for the day. Watching the Lions do everything they can to lose to the Bears