I still don't think it's broke in yet. My 372 just woke up one day. Guessing my hybrid will give it some competition when it gets seated
Double Dave is glad M doesn't have a quarterback
Looks good. Humming along
Should've seen him yesterday....
That, my friend, is the U of M mascot, a Wolverine. He may only weigh 20 lbs, but he'll whoop a grizzly's azz. Just not in ohio
Poor bassturd looks like a buckeye just thumped him on the head
Makes sense to me
That's a 15 year old tree even here. I wonder if it's harder wood than a 5" tree here
Nice here, too. Been windy, snowy or rainy for as long as I can remember
I'm going well, Dallas. And thanks
Not sure how much it would cost shipping to Alaska, but I have about 30 runners that need nothing done to them. I'd like to get that number down...
I'm good. Raining here so everyone stayed in camp. No deers today
In 2000, we were headed to Colorado elk and mule deer hunting. 3 vehicles. I'm in the middle. I watched 5 deer walk off the road and then turn...
Yesterday [ATTACH]
Never know. Sometimes I can't sleep
In Alaska. That has potential to be a very busy job in some places. Others, not so much
He'll be up til 4am now looking for a chat buddy.:D
Perty good. Lotsa food
I'm good, man. Hanging out giving people crap on the innerwebz
Hi Tom. I'm Kevin