Let gravity do the rest?
You're kinda serious, aren't ya? Can't imagine they're much different than any other saw
Sittin here catching up wif you clowns.
I told him he could send me a check. He'd rather face the wrath, I guess
I'd get some tin to cover your wood pile. Set that 090 right in the middle on top of that tin. That's what I'd do with that sumbish
No idea. It's not my job. I'm just helping my nephew out. It's his job. The red-bearded guy who came to my gtg
Couple horse stalls and a man-cave I guess.
Done with steel siding friday. If the weather holds, I want to pour the floor next week. Owner wants to move the motorhome in before winter
I've got about 100 hours on it so far. There are 4 guys there with about 150 hours on it.
I'll try to remember to get some tomorrow. Just seems like it's taking forever.
Worn to eff out. That 50x100 pole barn is kicking my azz. I'm so tired of cutting steel siding to fit around doors and windows. Prolly be awhile...
Evening fellers
I think a stock 261 will smoke nearly every stock 026.
Ain't many guys running an 026 with an 044 carb on it. Lol
I'm good. Cleaned up that 026 for you, Tom. I need to cut some with it tomorrow just to make 100% certain it's good to go. It always was good, but...
Young pups in here. I'm almost 48 How's you's?
I'm certainly not trying to hijack either. Figured his ad might catch an eye, maybe mine or others' would too.
Another good buy [ATTACH]
When your 044 was fresh, 15,2 was about the limit. Not sure if that number will go up once they're broke in. I haven't had a tach that long
Round chain drags the rpm's down. I tested the slant 660's with square chain and they were faster with an 8. Round is faster with a 7 for sure. I...