I don't think you'll notice a difference cutting 8-12" dead pine. Grip and rip
Nope. It'll pull 3/8 just fine. You'll need a 3/8 7 tooth stihl small spline rim sprocket from your dealer
You are not wrong. Those spikes look awesome. But they suck with an aggressive chain. I put your custom ones on my hybrid and it's the same way
Good plan. It has a .325 sprocket on it now
Won't be long and this will be sounding like your plan [MEDIA] I ported this for one of our friends on OPE.
Stihl is good chain. Probably the best, because it's hard. But it can tear up a $10 square file pretty quick if you push too hard
Have Dallas sell you one of his and ship it up. The learning experience will pay for the shipping
Best answer
Took mum out for dinner. Gonna relax for a bit and hit the hay
They can add calcium chloride, but it can make it set up too fast and also it weakens the floor a little. I'll have them add a little though. But...
Meh. Throw a couple 200,000 btu diesel heaters in there for a couple weeks
Tuckered. Steel is on. Grade floor Monday. Pour floor Tuesday and Wednesday. 45 yds each day. That'll be fun. Don't remember ever doing that much...
Nah he's on his own there. The bar and chain I had on it are shot
You are more than welcome. Pleasure doing bidness with you:handshake:
I believe dall's is similar. This is a Works connection. It says to wrap the wire around the plug wire a couple times. I've had luck just holding...
Received, and pmmmed. Thanks
I know on the 084, it's not a hand pump. There is a button you push to allow "maximum" oil from the pump, which is a pretty good amount
Easy there mister...
An 084 is a tank. But useable on a much more regular basis than a 90. I'd opt for the 084 lol
Earlier when we were talking on the phone you mentioned a ship in Washington that they used to get heavy stuff to Alaska and back. Yep. That's...