Sugi's are possibly the hardest and longest lasting bars out there from what ive read. New ones are too rich for my blood. And they rarely get...
I do it the same way. I hate wasting good chain. 3 or 4 well placed strokes is sharp.
Lovely:picard:
Yours will last for firewooding. His may be more for racing. It's all a balance. His may tear through a stack in no time Yours may take longer to...
Always. We had 6" a month ago. Lasted a week
Ain't no chit there. I can't wait for it to be done though. 30° this morning. 55 this afternoon. 45 tomorrow am, 25 at 2pm. Possibly a foot of...
I'm ok. Graded that barn today. I'm whooped. 40ish yards tomorrow and Wednesday each and then I'll be able to slack a little. I forgot pics. I'll...
Hey I'm here now. Busy next few days, but then it eases up
Shows you how liberal your Google dictionary is, lol
Valid point lol
Give him a little space and time. I've got him about half talked into getting a Dolmar up and running. Patience grasshopper I'm good. Need to...
I lollll'd a little
I believe I had that saw here for a few months last summer. It'll run a 20" .325 with an 8 tooth rim all day. Torquey. Randy builds a great saw
Maybe ask the Donald, lol. And let me know when if he says yes. I'd rather be locked in up there :cheers:
Hahahaaaa. You are a hardcore yooper. I spend a lot of time up there, but I've never heard of the Deportation March lol. That's funny chit
Isn't it great when people from the concrete jungle 500 miles away can dictate what lives in your backyard?
In Michigan, you're allowed to buy a license for 2 years before you need to take hunter's safety, regardless of your age. But you have to have a...
Howdy ho, chainsaw hoarders. I'm good. Relaxing
You're close. Keep your file angles the same for now, but rather than push in to the corner so much, lift a little more on the file so the corner...
We told you......slippery, slippery slope 5 or 6 years ago I only had 2 saws. One I had bought new, one was older but was for my bigger stuff....