Shoot! I was gonna ask if you wanted me to remove the "Dickbeater" sticker. Lol.
We build a fire about 10' in diameter in cus_deluxe's fire pit and set the logs around it lol. Plus the woodstove is going in the garage to warm...
I'm good now, lol. I'll be done finishing that last half in a few hours. 25° outside and 60° inside:thumbs::D
Woohooooo!!! BAB is poured [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Kinda. They've found them in a few different counties. I was thinking it would desimate the population. But it doesnt sound like its transferable...
Wife just read that the MI dnr found a ruffed grouse with west Nile virus. That's a shame. What next
Lol
Hi. I'm Steve. And I don't get out much. I sold him my ported 026 with an 044 carb on it
He said earlier on ope that Sharpton was gonna be pizzed tomorrow because when he woke up everything was gonna be white
Flurries started here about 2. Enough to make the roof white, but that's it
Is Sharpton pizzed yet?
And when I get in, it ain't water that I used last time :yes::thumbs:
Not really a hot tub. One a dem bigass corner bathtubs wif jets and hot water.
Lol. No I figured you'd ask about the barn. I did tell you I'd take pics. I was a bundle of nerves today so it didn't happen
You make saw go vroom vroom yet?
I'm ok. Got half of that barn poured and finished. I'm about to go hop in the tub lol
Whichever. I'd go with a 3/8×7 rim for either
Businesses up there depend on guys like you. Michigan's upper penninsula would struggle more without the snowmobile and atv community