Potatoes, onions, spinach, lettuce, cilantro, and radishes are taking off. [ATTACH] These two patches of lettuce came up on their own this...
Hey Sarge, I don’t know what this stuff is but you lucked out because it’s not Japanese knotweed. I have the same stuff in my beds every year and...
A certain type of person would reason it out in their own head that “it’s only to get it fired up initially, before the carburetor starts doing...
As I took the chicken wire cover off my chestnut bed to pull weeds, I found a rogue mulberry tree that popped up along my fence. I almost pulled...
This year I’m growing Chinese chestnuts in my protected raised bed. I’m figuring on selling them (cheap) in the late winter of 2024 as bare root...
Correct, hickory is a slow grower so it has tight growth rings. Since there are several types of hickory, it can get confusing in that sense too....
My one survivor from last year did fine, but just like this one, I moved it within a couple weeks of it sprouting and got the entire taproot out...