My MS170 has been temperamental for sure. It was running decent in the cooler weather, but now it’s acting up. It’s fine if I’m on the throttle...
Welcome John, good to have you here :handshake: My father-in-law lives not too far from you (Butler PA) Nice area.
As someone who does a lot of drilling, I found that video extremely satisfying :loco: :crazy: :)
Second picture looks like dogwood ThomH123. Superb firewood IMO. buZZsaw BRAD gifted me a few rounds last year.
The end result of my life choices when I was younger mandated I change my drink of choice. I guess I’ve been boycotting all of them for years now?...
Agreed, which is why I took things rather hard a couple years ago when my employment was threatened if I didn’t do as I was told.
No need (or desire) to get more. Still have one and a half holzhausens full of pine if I need it for sap boiling. Next I have to make a pen for...
The fervor is waning in this 80 degree heat :picard: Bucked to length and split today. This should be enough for maple syrup season (I’m going to...
That's a bit uhhhh... much :picard:
That was 22 seconds of violent combustion awesomeness :thumbs:
If you paint the ends they *might* not crack.
Looks like you’ve got a very respectable stack going in the background. What else is in it besides hackberry?
I had a few minutes unsupervised this afternoon and ended up back at this pile with my eleven year old. I had my heart set on the ash there but it...
If you're posting fresh snow in June and talking about getting ready to burn again in July-August, I think it's fair to say Alaskan summers are...
Kalmia Latifolia (mountain laurel) peak bloom here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes. Definitely white oak species, I’m saying burr oak for now based on what’s in your area. It’s not regular white, that I’m certain of.
Almost looks like burr oak…. How about a clear closeup shot of the end grain? I believe that’s what Eric VW would ask for if he were here ;)
Less than 10 minutes from my house, a tree company was clearing about a 2 acre lot. It’s been happening slowly over the last 6 months or so. They...
I clicked on this expecting to see something about WWII-vintage Pratt & Whitney radial engines commonly called "Wasps" due to the sound they made...
That chambered pith seals the deal with the Juglandaceae family. If not butternut, it could be a Buartnut (hybrid between butternut and Japanese...